Re: [NTLK] Internet Problems Not Even Close to Being Solved!

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 06:17:58 PDT

MKow1234_at_aol.com wrote:
> Hello Robert et al,
> I was referred to some packages on the UNNA site, but nothing seems to be
> working. Argh!! Could somebody please send me the definitive packages I need to
> get Internet access working?

For dial-up access, you need:

-Internet Enabler (INETENBL.PKG)
-Internet Setup (INETSTUP.PKG)
Both from http://www.unna.org/view.php?/apple/software/Internet/NIE2/REGPKGS

-NIE Modem & Serial (MODEMSUP.PKG)
 From http://www.unna.org/view.php?/apple/software/Internet/NIE2/MODMSER

> I thought that the Earthlink setup in "Internet Setup" would walk me through
> three pages, but there appears to only be two pages. No sign of any kind of
> login scripts, and if I try to create one it says, "Can't find script editor".
> What the F???!!!

Sounds like a mismatched version of Internet Setup. But you said you already
made sure you had the right versions... right?