Re: [NTLK] Flying With Newton

From: Ted Ramsden (tramsden_at_shaw.ca)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 04:14:23 PDT

2 weeks ago, flying out of Vancouver BC Canada, While passing thru the
Security Screening area, I was informed that due to the fact that the
Stylus was made of metal, that it would pose as a possible weapon and was
told to leave the stylus behind or be refused boarding. I was lucky enough
to have been dropped of by one of my Junior Lt. who was still waiting so
make sure that I got onto the plane safley and was able to leave the entire
newton with him. The ironic part of the whole process was that the elderly
woman I sat next to on the flight had the biggest set of knitting needles I
had ever seen in my Life.
Go figure !

Ted