Re: [NTLK] Newton Newbie: Some initial impressions, experiences (and perhaps even recommendations)

From: Dirk Hornbeck (dirk_at_retrofantasy.com)
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 14:56:32 PDT

Thanks Martin for your enlightening post. I'm still on the fence about getting a
MP2100 with all the cards, boards, and tinkering vs. a Tungsten T3 (also with a
480x320 display and out-of-the-box convenience). I figure either way, I'll be
shelling out about $500 to get everything I want. My perpencity it to take
things apart and learn how they work, so the Newton has definite appeal. I'll be
attending a NUG meeting soon to learn more and hopefully handle one up close.

Thanks again for your candor and info.