[NTLK] MP2100 not waking up

From: harmony_at_the-wire.com
Date: Thu Jul 29 2004 - 18:43:17 PDT

Could any one tell me what's happening, what I can do, or who I can talk with.

My MP2100 has frozen, here is what I've done so far without positive
result (battery and power pac connected):
1) tapping reset- screen remains blank.
2) holding reset for 20 sec- screen remains blank.
3) resetting and holding the stylus 1/2 way down the screen 1cm from
the left edge( portrait view)- blank screen
4) Hard reset- the dialog boxes do come up-and the unit takes about
two minutes to "erase data" but the screen goes dead at the end of
it, no chime, no boot up.
5) Leaving without power and the battery out overnight- same blank
screen on reset and/or power up.
6) Opened the unit- daughter board firmly in place.

Help!!!

Dale