Re: [NTLK] MP2100 not waking up

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 01:52:40 PDT

Do you have any idea what you did before?
Maybe you tried to install a system patch?
I had a device where most probably a system patch was residing in the memory
which corrupted the complete system in a very similar way as you describe.
The only way I know to really clear the COMPLETE memory of te Newt is to
exchange the ROM board with one haveing a different version and/or language
and then you can insert back the original one.
From what you report the realy basic functions like screen output and pen
recognition seem to work.

Dumb question: I assume you have of course removed ALL PCMCIA cards???

Cheers
Johannes