Re: [NTLK] emate repair..............oh GREAT!!!!!

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 18:39:31 PDT

Ok will try that. And if the extractor does not work I doubt I will try
drilling it off. Probably try to find someone else to do that, or leave it
as is till failure. I am not the type to give up, but I don't know about
drilling on a machine that looks really good, works well, and in general is
hard to find parts for.

If it was malfunctioning, then you have a reason, but when it is working
well it is hard to take risks like that (for me anyway). I have pulled
apart a LOT of equipment and done a lot of different repairs. But drilling
off the screw of a head, well is a bit more than I want to tackle personally
at this point.

Hopefully the extractor will work. And thanks for the offer of a screw, I
will see if I can find a replacement, and if not I will take you up on that.