[NTLK] Repair clinic in Paris

From: Grant Symon (Grant_at_GrantSymon.com)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 05:53:25 PDT

Hi,

I have a 2100, which I used to *love* until about a year and a half
ago, when it stopped accepting charge ... and then finally ran out of
battery. And then I tried a different power adapter, at the same
voltage setting, but no luck. It will no longer start up. :( I don't
know whether or not the different adapter caused a terminal problem, or
if there is some other problem.

Is there any chance that there will be some sort of Newton clinic at
the Paris show? I live near Paris and intend to go, even though my old
Newt is no more. Alternatively, is there anyone providing a repair
service in Europe?

Grant