Re: [NTLK] AvailWorks 3.0.1 - We have permission to publicly release

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 06:28:18 PDT

Previously...

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 00:59:08 EDT
Subject: [NTLK] AvailWorks 3.0.1 - We have permission to publicly
release the s

Hello Everyone:

I am happy to announce that Don Vollum, Founder of Pelicanware Software,
has
generously granted permission to publicly release AvailWorks! This
means that
AvailWorks has officially become free for anybody within the Newton
community
to use! AvailWorks is a desktop publishing program for the Newton
platform.
It allows for the placement of text, graphics, spreadsheets, and more.
(snip!)

Matt K.

        Oh wow! Thanks and good work! I have been playing with this
lately since I have been playing with the VGA adaptor in the last few
months.

        So wonderful addition.

        Now if we could just get the source code for the VGA adaptor
drivers. Hmmm...

        Doctor Clu