Re: [NTLK] SSL? https? List etiquette.

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 11:02:28 PDT

On Jun 9, 2004, at 8:24 AM, Humphreys, David wrote:

>> How can a person...yada, yada, yada.
I have a feeling he means me.

Yes I am involved in off topic threads... I have also been involved in
several threads that are on topic.

If you feel I was "stifling" discussion I am very sorry, that wasn't my
intention. I was just trying to encourage Thomas to do some research
rather then just asking the list when a question (even if it's on topic
one) comes to mind.

Please accept my apologies! I had no intention of stifling anyone.

My apologies to Thomas if he felt the same...

Marty