Re: [NTLK] timer/stopwatch software? Contractions?

From: Peter Fraser (pjfraser_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 11:08:13 PDT

whether you find a stopwatch app or not, be sure you bring your Newt into the delivery room. one of the first things my younger daughter saw was a glowing green brick, thrust into her little pink face, recording her first cry!

and whenever i have my newt with me, i can hear that cry...even though it's 5 years old at this point.