Re: [NTLK] timer/stopwatch software? Contractions?

From: Rod (lavo_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 22:23:42 PDT

On 12/6/04 2:08 AM, "Peter Fraser" <pjfraser_at_mac.com> wrote:

> whether you find a stopwatch app or not, be sure you bring your Newt into the
> delivery room. one of the first things my younger daughter saw was a glowing
> green brick, thrust into her little pink face, recording her first cry!
>
> and whenever i have my newt with me, i can hear that cry...even though it's 5
> years old at this point.

What a great idea! My son is due on three weeks, so being able to hear him
cry for the first time will be cool!

For each of my children, every birthday until they turn 21 they will receive
a dvd made by me with things they have done throughout the year on it. The
cry would be a great way to lead off the first dvd!

Seeya

Rod!