[NTLK] Macsimum Perspective

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Tue Jun 15 2004 - 05:59:26 PDT

While reading LEM (Low End Mac) this morning, I stumbled across a link to a
column in Macsimum Perspective: "The past, present, and future of Newton,"
by Dennis Sellers.

http://www.macsimumperspective.com/more.php?id=180_0_1_0_M

It was a great article on the Newton and I was glad to see that a number of
folks from the list had entered comments. But I especially got a chuckle out
of Frank's PDA challenge (see below). That was great, Frank!

"Apart from the fact that even today the Newtonıs handwriting recognition
beats that of any other PDA blindfolded, Iıd challenge everyone out there
with a different PDA:  Letıs change our childıs diaper with our PDAıs
backlight being the only source of light. Like Iıve done it multiple times
back then. The winner is who finishes first, and whose hands are cleanerŠ"

--
Patrick Jendraszak
Indianapolis, IN