Re: [NTLK] Is there an active NUG in NYC?

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 06:45:56 PDT

WELL WE met one of their top guys when we last met up and we decided against joining there group. i think we decided that we would just do our own thing. there was no advantage to us joining there larger more established group. we knew that they would not help us in any way that we couldnt already help ourselves. we also know that there would be very few vendors looking to help us that were not already here.

LAG

Lallang_at_aol.com wrote:
There used to be one but it transformed into NYCDAUG when interest for the
Newton waned. See for info. Hope this helps.