Re: [NTLK] Is there an active NUG in NYC?

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 16 2004 - 07:06:28 PDT

L A GREEN wrote:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 06:37:49 -0700 (PDT)

>YES THERE is and we actually met up once before and had a nice time. is it
>time for another get >together gents and ladies of ny?

YES! :) I was waiting to hear from someone who went to the last get
together... I checked the archives, but decided to lurk till I got a
comfirmed hit...

Also checked out NYCDAUG (correct?) already, Peter noted that the NUG got
absorbed into the PUG (Palm), suggested if wanted that Newt items be posted
there.

Someone to suggest a Location, Date and Time...
Are you guys/gals interested in Chinese (Dim Sum?) in Chinatown or
Flushing/Queens? probably on a Saturday or did you meet on a weekday
evening?

Thanks to those who contacted me off list! :)

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family

Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up – now 3 months FREE!