Re: [NTLK] Vea + Crack

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 08:38:32 PDT

>I installed Vea + the Vea Crack (both on UNNA,)
>but the crack doesn't seem to give a valid registration code.

What Vea for? What it do? Is it good?

DJV.

P.S.: Incredible to see NTLK - I was on the water for a couple of days and
missed all the fun! Darn, darn and double-darn!
   Anyhow, to all parties involved in the last weeks merry-go-round fun,
I've got a veeeery special advice a veeery old native American chief once
gave me. He said: "Go take a shit, it relaxes." And you know what? It does,
too -- incredible!
   Boy, do those folks know their stuff, woulda nevah come up wid dat idea
myself. Anyhow, just be adventurous and try it yourself: If it worked for
me, it'll sure work for you, too!