Re: [NTLK] Do I want to use HyperNewt or Some other app?

From: Laurie Kern (ljkern_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jun 19 2004 - 09:04:26 PDT

I will go find moreinfo and give it a try.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Laurie

**************************************
Tony wrote:
I use moreinfo to do this very thing. HTH

[snip]

     I thought the linking features of HyperNewt could help me with
the above issue, but I do not see how it can. (I can create a link
*from* a calendar entry into the notepad, but that's only worthwhile
when using the notepad to call up that calendar entry, and it doesn't
help me to go that way.) I'd rather be given a calendar event, and be
linked back to the notepad note regarding that event.

     Any ideas?
[snip]