Re: [NTLK] MoreInfo for (private) sale? Linking notes to to-dos

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 16:10:36 PDT

But...all that is moot if you don't ever "switch
back". It's like...if it works the way you want, then
why change it back. The only reason I can think of is
if you are running some kind of application that
doesn't like the AN soup...then you're SOL
anyway...There are compromises in everything.
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com> wrote:

> Yes that is also a great program. My only problem
> with it was that it uses
> custom soups and while it does have a "convert"
> feature to move your data
> from the custom soups (or back to the AN's soups),
> Calls data is changed
> when you convert back and you can loose the name on
> the call slip. It is a
> great app otherwise. It may work for you. Try it
> but do a backup first
> though just to be on the safe side. And if you do
> convert back to the
> standard soups, make sure your Calls names are also
> in the "note" feild as
> well as the Name line. This will make certain you
> can't loose it totally
> and have Calls with no name at all. Or restore the
> backup you made before
> trying AN. ;)
>
> -Dan

=====
"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for lunch. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the decision."
 - Benjamin Franklin