Re: [NTLK] Ethernet woes (long)

From: Jakob Weitemeyer (weitemeyer_at_oncable.dk)
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 08:37:44 PDT

Mark,

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember that the Netgear
ethernet switch FS605 is a 100mbps only switch, meaning that you can't
use the 3com10mbps ethernet PC card with it. The card simply cannot
operate at the speed required by the switch.
If this is the case, your only solution would be to get a 10/100mbsp
switch that can operate at both speeds. I don't think the Newton will
ever be able to use a 100mbps ethernet card.

- Jakob