Re: [NTLK] J & K Sales, Inc. Newton battery never received.

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jun 28 2004 - 05:36:34 PDT

Unfortunately, USPS airmail shipping is a high risk endeavor. NuShield
uses it because it is inexpensive, but there is no tracking or
automatic insurance. Since we routinely have ca. 0.5-1% of our domestic
USPS mail lost, we take this as a cost of doing business. We replace or
refund any missing shipments. Shipments to certain countries are so
high risk that we insist upon insurance (although USPS will not insure
to many of these countries!). J&K should reship the item or grant a
refund. Be insistent and you will likely get results.
Mark

--
Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net