Re: [NTLK] PC Card Video Adapter for Newton - Re: color lcd for mp2x00

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 11:05:13 PST

That has got to be one of the maddest and coolest things I have ever
seen. I have only had my 2100 three months, but it just amazes me how
much stuff you can do with it. Not just in software but with the
hardware too. Handheld computer, not a PDA.

That is the biggest mistake people have made in the past, thinking the
Newton was just a really big Palm device. LOL, what idiots, that also
includes me, but I saw the light before it was too late.

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100