Re: [NTLK] Keyboard press turns on backlight?

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 11:47:15 PST

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 01:56:27PM -0500, Andrew Diller wrote:
> Hello:
>
> Does anyone know if there is a way to make a keyboard press on the newton
> keyboard turn on the backlight of my 2100?

Oddly some tables show Cmd-L for light control, but I've never found
what makes that work, and it's not listed on the pop-up keystroke list
(hold cmd-opt down to see).

--
Advocacy leads to disagreement; disagreement leads to Holy Wars; Holy
Wars lead to suffering.  Advocacy is the first step on the road to the