Re: [NTLK] RTF with images in Newton Press - error -11005

From: Cheyanne & Randy (bayoubuddies_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 12:12:44 PST

Rhonda,

        I don't know for sure but I think that Newtscape can view your files
on the Newton and make them into a book, too. Check with
<http://home.comcast.net/~saweyer/>

Here's a quote from that site:

Newt's Cape 2.1e2/2.0r 1.x/2.x;

web browse; create books with text, graphics, links, tables and forms
from HTML documents via TCP (2.x: using Newton Internet Enabler (NIE))
or in your Notepad, Inbox, Newtworks or over a serial connection.
(co-developed with Greg Simon) [shareware] versions available to
registered users in Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian
in additon to support for .pkg and GIF built-in to Newt's Cape, there
are some plugins/helperApps:

Good luck,

Randy

JPEG

--
" 'Normal' is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving
through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get