Re: [NTLK] [ANN] nBlog 1.2.0 -- LiveJournal support seems to be working

From: Gavin McKenzie (ntlk_at_gavinmckenzie.fastmail.fm)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 05:43:10 PST

Manuel,

Are you certain that in the nBlog prefs you selected "MovableType" from
the Weblog API picker?
The symptoms you describe sound like you're using the default Blogger
interface to MovableType.

The MovableType API support I added to nBlog doesn't pay any attention to
the Title Start/End tag information from the nBlog prefs. Instead it
simply uses the title from your note as-is, and sends the note content as
the MT entry as-is, calling the MetaWeblog interface supported by MT.

One of the things I have to do next week is write up a nice HTML
documentation page that describes all this.

Gavin.