Re: [NTLK] [ANN] nBlog 1.2.0 -- LiveJournal support seems to be working

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 12:23:29 PST

Such would be GREATLY appreciated - as a first time user of nBlog - I'm
completely confused as to how to work it (now that it no longer clamors
for nHTML to be installed) - I set the preferences up for livejournal
as you described earlier in this thread, then created a new note with
some text and tried to post it - no luck. I get an error back -

"error: Client Application failed during request deserialization: not
well-formed (invalid token) at line 21, column 0, byte 411 at
/usr/lib/perl5/xml/parser.pm line 185"

I've tried adding the title in both the text of the note, or as the
no matter how I format the input text I get this error back.

::cries for help::

On Mar 7, 2004, at 7:43 AM, Gavin McKenzie wrote:

> One of the things I have to do next week is write up a nice HTML
> documentation page that describes all this.

---