Re: [NTLK] which cell phone for serial comms?

From: Dave Christensen (dave_at_newrivergroup.com)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 14:49:16 PST

What country are you in? are you going to stay with your current
carrier? What technology do they use? If not, which carrier is going
to provide the best coverage footprint for where you want to use it?
If your in North America, your choices are CDMA or GSM.

You can find aftermarket serial cables for almost any Motorola, Nokia,
or Ericsson phone.