[NTLK] Difference between MP2000 and 2001 MB

From: Andrew Diller (dillera_at_sudanacid.com)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 10:15:14 PST

Hello:

Recently, my upgraded 2100 died. Many on the list gave me suggestions, none
of which worked. I opened it, and under the ROM board, a capacitor (one of
the larger square orange things) was blown sky high.

So I ordered a new 2000 MB from GEM enterprises.

But I'm assuming all along that the only difference between a 2000 and 2100
is the little removable ROM board. So all I have to do is swap MBs, and
re-use my '2100 rom.'

Is this a correct assumption? Or did I just downgrade my 2100 to a 2000 !!

-andy diller