Re: [NTLK] Difference between MP2000 and 2001 MB

From: Frank Gruendel (newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 16:05:47 PST

> But I'm assuming all along that the only difference between a 2000 and
2100
> is the little removable ROM board. So all I have to do is swap MBs,
and
> re-use my '2100 rom.'
>
> Is this a correct assumption? Or did I just downgrade my 2100 to a
2000 !!

You just did a downgrade. If you want me to have a look at your dead
2100 board,
just drop it in the mail. Maybe I can fix it. Looking, as usual, is free
for
list members. Be aware, though, that Dr. Newton
also does 2x00 repairs which might be your better option since he is in
the
US, hence you'd save time and shipping cost.

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de