Re: [NTLK] Countdown question

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 21:15:37 PST

I have two countdown timers on my site:
http://newtonl.tek-ed.com
You can browse it with your Newt and download and
install directly from my site. They are up at the
top...
I have "BigCountdown"
and "Countdown Timer" (ecount10)
I have a moon phase on my newt I'll see if I can send
it to myself and put it up on my page as well.
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- josh musket <jmusket_at_nmu.edu> wrote:
> Hope I'm not being too much of a pest, but I've got
> yet another question
> (in addition to the ones about wireless and IDE,
> which I'm still waiting
> for an answer on). This time I'd like to know if
> anyone knows about that
> 2.x piece of software...countdown or
> something...very useful and cool,
> allowed for programable dates/names, showed years,
> weeks, months, days,
> seconds, minutes, etc. Any links to a location, or
> atleast the proper
> name of this piece of software?
>
> Thanks, Josh
>
> Also, does anyone know of any moon phrase software
> for the Newt?

=====
In 1913, Lee De Forest was prosecuted by U.S. government officials
for claiming to potential investors that his company, RCA, would soon be
able to transmit the human voice over the Atlantic Ocean. The
prosecuting officials argued that his claim was so utterly ridiculous
that he was surely ripping off investors. He was ultimately released
but not before being admonished by the judge to stop making any more
fraudulent claims.