Re: [NTLK] Received a suspicious e-mail about a Newton survey.

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 11:46:06 PST

I can call, I have Vonage, US & Canada is free - all local and N. America LD
is included in the $34.99 all you can talk package. Great for my wife, since
her entire family is in Michigan... Anyone with a high-speed connection can
use it! I've had it for 6 months now and I can't tell it's VOIP - probably
because they use a Cisco D/A converter...

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!