Re: [NTLK] New Newton 2100 - Windows connection issue

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 14:14:45 PST

Make sure to set the folder option to "All Icons" in the upper right corner,
the app is called "Dock".

There are multiple threads about this topic and you need to visit this site
http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/newton-faq-hardware.html which has most
everything you need to start with, then when you stumble chime in.

Good Luck!

My advice is to go to 40 Hz and get you some Neo/Nitro and IC/VC to use iR
instead of serial, you'll thank Eckhart Koppen profusely. All I need to do
now is to make a small mirror to "bend" the beam 90 deg. allowing my MP to
orient properly for hand-writing to the Laptop
Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!