[NTLK] New Newton 2100 - Windows connection issue

From: Bryan Feagin (bfeagin_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 13:24:25 PST

Hi all,

Forgive me if this issue has been covered before. I
tried searching the archive but couldn't find the
answer to my question (wasn't quite sure how to search
this question anyway). I'm completely a Newton
Newbie. :)

I just received a working MP 2100. Trying to connect
it to my Win2K laptop using NCU-Win to install
packages. The problem is, my Newton MP doesn't seem
to have a 'Dock' app, or at least I can't find it in
the Extras box. The only apps listed in extras are:

Calls
Dates
In/Out Items
Names