Re: [NTLK] New Newton 2100 - Windows connection issue

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 14:01:10 PST

When you are looking at the "Extras" screen and the six items you mentioned
are shown, there is a tab, centered on the top of the window, that has a
diamond-shaped bullet and probably some name, like Programs, or Built-In, or
something like that. If you tap the diamond, you will have the other
"folders" within the "Extras" box. As you tap on each item, the display
will change to show the contents of that "folder". Perhaps the "Dock" app is
not in the folder that you are currently viewing, but in another one.

--
Patrick Jendraszak
Indianapolis, IN