[NTLK] Thanks and goodbye.

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 14:26:52 PST

Hello everyone,

I have decided after 4 months of being on the list, to unsubscribe. I
ain't getting rid of my Newton, very little chance of that. It's just
that I am very busy and I have my Newton up and running just how I like
it, with lots and lots of help from the very kind and warm people on
this list, but this list is just too busy to keep up with casually.

Therefore I am saying goodbye for now, maybe I will post in the future
if I have a question or something to add to the Newton group. I am a
graphic designer by trade and run my own agency here in the UK. If any
of you kind folks ever need a hand with making things pretty then drop
me a line and I will see if I can help (www.thisiswhatwedo.com).

So thanks everyone, you guys and gals really are amazing, thanks for
making the Newton accessible so many years after it's demise. Give
yourselves a pat on the back, you deserve it. And if I have ever over
stepped the mark or spoken out of turn please accept my apologies, I
know I have a big opinion on most things, and sometimes I don't really
consider the feelings of others. So if I have offended you, I am sorry.

Good bye and keep pursuing your dreams, because that's how they become
a reality.

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100