Re: [NTLK] Thanks and goodbye.

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 08:08:28 PST

>Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 04:20 -0800 (PST)
>From: Woo Lee <vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net>
>
>Just keep getting the digest, leave it in a folder on your hard drive, then
>open/read when you have time.
>
>..you 'KNOW' you can't stay away. 8-}
>>ain't getting rid of my Newton, very little chance of that. It's just
> >that I am very busy and I have my Newton up and running just how I like

*argh* Them dang digests, they do pile up! *G*
Currently I am 3X behind & counting... the problem is that you tend to miss out the important stuff, as currently I have no idea:

- Whether there already is a German keyboard-layout driver for the Stowaway
- Why NewtSync & JournalSync (which I just got to work! Strike!) take *ages* to sync notes
- What this "imminent revival" thing is all about

Could someone write a space/time-bending mechanism into my spare OMP?

Oiver :)

--
"The possibilities are endless. I love that."  - Jonathan Ive