Re: [NTLK] Pen Thickness Setting

From: Julian Wright (julianwr_at_paradise.net.nz)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 03:10:30 PST

David Deranian wrote:

> I'm curiois to hear what heavy note takers generally prefer to use?
> And I'd be curious to know how many heavy note takers use digital ink
> to take thsèr notes for delayed conversion to text later?

I use 2 point most of the time, though I have been known to change to 1
point when doing some fiddly diagrams. Also I occasionally use digital
ink for a symbol I can't find on the keyboard (for example the 'e' that
is used in mathematics to represent 'is an element of' in set notation).

I've been using my MP2100 with a keyboard to take notes in class. I find
it useful to leave the recognizer set to digital ink, so I can type most
of my notes and quickly grab my stylus and write symbols like the above
when necessary.

Julian