Re: [NTLK] Nintendo Patent and Newtendo?

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 22:19:13 PST

> An interesting aspect in this whole mess is that this is a US patent. I
> doubt it would be currently enforcable e.g in Europe, but it seems that

   Would it then be any safer putting Newtendo on a non US (or even
Canada) server? Is Kallisys hosted out of France, or somewhere else?
Does the actual location of the server matter (I know of the whole
Kazaa mess and the Netherlands, but forgot the specifics)

Jim Witte
jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us
Indiana University CS