Re: [NTLK] IMPORTANT: Newton Revival Imminent

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 21:35:27 PST

I use handwriting for nearly everything. The only time
I use the onboard keyboard is when I need to write
down a password that uses weird characters, or when I
need to correct the mis-recognition of a word that I
can just tell is going to be a problem...
I used to use a keyboard...back in my AllPoints card
days when I used my Newt and wireless data
connectivity as my primary email and web browser.
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net> wrote:
<snip>
> Here's a question. How many of us Newton users use
> the on-screen keyboard as
> their primary input method? Anybody still using
> Graffiti or Gesture Mosaic?
> This would be interesting....
> --
> -Jon Glass
> Krakow, Poland
> <mailto:jonglass_at_usa.net>
>
> "Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon
> wastes, exhausts, and murders
> itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not
> commit suicide." --John
> Adams

=====
"China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."
 - Charles De Gaulle, former French President