Re: [NTLK] IMPORTANT: Newton Revival Imminent

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 21:41:35 PST

hmmm, that site design sucks...so I cant get past the
intro to see what this thing is!

I hate sites that depends on Flash and you can't get
past it without viewing the flash (the skip intro
locks up the browser)
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Luiz Petroni <lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br> wrote:
> Ed,
>
> Maybe when something like this become reality:
> http://www.irobotnow.com/index.php
>
> BTW, I remember people accessing Matrix virtual
> reality
> using keyboards.
>
> lpetroni
<snip>

=====
"China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."
 - Charles De Gaulle, former French President