Re: [NTLK] Strange Character?

From: johnsinho's! (johnsons_at_macbbs.com.br)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 07:19:14 PST

Berthe M. Willumsen wrote:
> It also depends on the font which is displayed.
> Not all fonts have a TM symbol, I'm guessing.
>>When I got the... "" which...looks
>>like the " the trademark symbol or the Swedish cap Å...
>>shows up as the universal symbol icon of the female stick figure...

I see none of the described.
In this line:
">>When I got the... "" which..."
I get this musical notation symbol as a vertical trace, with an oval
head at the top to the left, and a upslanted stroke from the right bottom.
To see said symbol check out the link:
http://www.fractal.med.br/pix/note.gif
I'm using Netscape MailApp 7.1, under MacOS 10.2.8, char.coding Western
(ISO-8859-1).
Just to add to the discussion.

Best wishes,
john