Re: [NTLK] Strange Character?

From: Berthe M. Willumsen (bmw_at_biobase.dk)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 05:38:17 PST

It also depends on the font which is displayed.
Not all fonts have a TM symbol, I'm guessing.

Do you know about popchar?
http://www.ergonis.com/downloads/index.html
I've used it extensively when I was in 9.2.2.
Very useful. Shows the characters from the
currrent font and the keyword combination.

Berthe
Denmark, MP2100