Re: [NTLK] Off the subject... sorry

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 02:51:01 PST

Download 'MailwasherFree' if you're on a PC. It allows you to
delete/bounce/blacklist any email before you download them. Set it to
'careful' checking, then verify the list of emails. 99% of the time the
'bounced' emails means your emaill addy is invalid. Blacklisted senders
are easy enough to block by a single click. And this version is free. :-)
Sorry but 'dictionary attacks' are still possible but you can blacklist the
senders.
>Sheesh If I had the problem well that would be fine, but I get between 100
>to 150 emails selling me stuff to pump up my manhood. That would be great,

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
www.lanug.org