Re: [NTLK] Some questions here....

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 15:27:53 PST

I had the impression that you couldn't use ethernet to connect to NCU
on a PC.
See
<http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/WindowsConnection>
I don't use a PC but recall that there were problems with Apple Talk
access from a PC. Is it possible to use one of the cross platform
communication packages?
Woody