Re: [NTLK] Options for screen protectors

From: Rhonda Hyslop (0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 16:30:02 PST

* Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net> [23 Mar 2004 11:45]:
> You have to go reeal slooow in putting them on, and use a nice, soft
> _cotton_ cloth to rub them down as you go. Overall, I was very happy
> with my WriteRights.

Soft cotton cloth? funny, I use the edge of my credit card to rub the
WriteRight down. When I last changed it (about 6 months ago) I ended up
with one teensy bubble and a fingerprint near the top of the screen :-)

> They don't last as long as my NuShields, however. I'll stick with
> them now.

How long do NuShields last? I know the WriteRight package said to
replace the screen protector every month or two, which is just
ridiculous IMO, but mine lasted me a couple of years (and yes, I did use
it during those years, quite heavily in fact).

-Rhonda

--
 www.write-on.indy || www.write-on.org   \/  http://history.ubcengineers.ca/
  Discuss the art and craft of writing   /\   UBC Engineers History Project