Re: [NTLK] CORRECT 3COM CARD

From: Rhonda Hyslop (0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 10:41:27 PST

* L A GREEN <lagoff11_at_yahoo.com> [25 Mar 2004 08:26]:
> OK i am trying to verify if the 3c589d-tp ethernet card works with the
> newton. i already checked out chuma, but im still not sure.

I have one of those, got it a while back from a fellow NTLK-er who said
it worked with the Newt. Only I don't have a dongle so I haven't been
able to test. :-(

-Rhonda

--
 www.write-on.indy || www.write-on.org   \/  http://history.ubcengineers.ca/
  Discuss the art and craft of writing   /\   UBC Engineers History Project