Re: [NTLK] All Washington Newton users

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 12:33:01 PST

On Sunday, March 28, 2004 at 9:56 Martin Joseph wrote:

> so far that's one in Washington area! any others? Martin if that isp
>> is free can I set it up on the Newton?
> Yes it works great with newton other then the SMTP port being blocked...
>
> I use it for my newton connectivity here, if I am (Yikes) away from
> some form of broadband.
> Marty
Marty,
Bear with me! So can I use the Newton via Newtscape to access
http://nocharge.com set up my account then actually use my Comcast smtp to send/receive email? Sorry for the easy ?'s but I've been using my Farallon blue arrow ethernet card on Comcast since October 2003 with my Newton only! Still a little green!

--
sent with a Newton Message Pad 2100 using Mail V