Re: [NTLK] Blunt + T68i issues

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sun Mar 28 2004 - 13:08:36 PST

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 18:11:24 -0800, Sonya Hipper wrote:
> Oh, and when I reset my Newt, now I'm getting an error -48807 during
> the boot process from one of the packages on my lower-slot card. But I
> have Blunt and all accompanying packages stored internally, so I reset
> the Newt without the card...the results listed above are the same with
> or without the 32MB card. :(

I just uploaded a new version of the NIE Nitro & Blunt module which now
waits for 20 seconds after a reboot before it tries to patch the NIE
Modem & Serial module (which is required as well). Patching is a bit
tricky when the package to be modified is not active, I hope that the
20 seconds are enough of a wait. Moving the Nitro & Blunt module onto a
card should always help.

The new module is here:

http://40hz.org/NIENitroBlunt/

Eckhart