[NTLK] THE FEW THE CONNECTED

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 2004 - 08:28:27 PST

OMG! today i was searching the web. the only difference was i was doing it on my newt. OMG! i love it. ty to all who have made this possible and have asked questions in the past so that i could learn from your mistakes. thank you to eck for courier and ty to whoever created nethopper. OMG! i can connect with np at work, i have to figure out what i did wrong at home. but if i dont put my newt down and get back to work i will surely get fired.

WOOOO HOOOO,

LAG