Re: [NTLK] MOT Kilometers

From: W Izzy (pepeguama_at_gamebox.net)
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 08:46:55 PDT

Rather automatic in another sense is to say that 10 of these make the next
one (as in the metric AND international systems happen) and 1/10h of that
make the previous... Too abstract given the fact that you have 10
fingers....neat uh?

Maybe is more "automatic" to use metric when you're sending a little ship to
the next planet or counting the beats in a radioactive device just to make
sure it wont blow your lab and surroundings up. In fact you wouldn't use
1/2048th of an inch to measure the wavelength.....I hope..