Re: [NTLK] 3Com 3CXE589DT

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 20:07:34 PDT

Wikiwikinewt is a good source of information about drivers etc, but see
<http://newton.tek-ed.com/>
for downloadable packages in a simple format.
It does seem that you are missing the 3Com589 driver
I have the 3CXE589ET and it seems to only draw extra power when I am
using it, it is always in the upper slot.

Woody