Re: [NTLK] ATA support

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 10:45:12 PDT

Thanks Paul,

did some tinkiering and found how to get to the other infomation I was
asking about.

>The about box mentions the version.
>You probably have ATA Support 1.0RC6.1.
And you are correct there.

Has anyone noticed the ATA memory card switching to locked - by itself? this
happened to me a few times and I was able to get it unlocked eventually but
on two occasions I had to reformat it.

- on a nother note does this work on an eMate? I tired using a PCMCIA card
that works on my MP2100 & MP2000 but it says that it is not compatible in
write mode and will open up in read-only mode. I'm not too knowledgeable yet
'bout this but was wondering if the ATA will have the same issue with the
eMate and my SanDisk PC Card...?

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family